Telstra Calling for Office 365 brings business phone calls into your
Microsoft Teams environment direct from Telstra
Talk Business Technology is a certified Telstra Partner and certified Microsoft Partner specialising in Telstra Calling for Office 365 or Microsoft Teams deployments for Microsoft 365 PSTN Calling. We are the one stop shop for the deployment, management, and ongoing support of Microsoft Teams in small and medium sized businesses across Queensland and northern New South Wales.
Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications, data and cloud services partner with coverage and support that is unequalled anywhere in the country. Talk Business Technology is an accredited Telstra Business Partner with the following specialisations and certifications:
Data and Complex Data
Telstra calling for Office 365
Our team of experts are trusted by Telstra to help you grow and manage your business with our custom, end-to-end solutions.
Microsoft is the world leader in the operating systems and productivity software in business, as well as a leader in the delivery of Australian based virtual servers and software to support business continuity and growth.
Our specialisation in Small and Midmarket Solutions and Microsoft Communications means that we’re qualified to design, implement and manage Microsoft Teams deployments for small and medium sized businesses, and in particular calling for Microsoft Teams Voice deployments, including Telstra Calling for Office 365, where Teams replaces your traditional PABX system.
We specialise in Microsoft Teams deployments of up to 100 users across single or multiple sites.
We Specialise In
- Deployments of up to 100 seats across single or multiple sites
- Businesses that want outsourced, end to end support for their telecommunications and IT.
- Businesses that want consistent and timely support for end users regardless of whether they are using a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Customers in regional and rural areas and not just Brisbane.
- Customers that want ongoing advice to optimise their Telstra services, such as Telstra Calling for Office 365, to get the best value for money.
Can I transfer my existing phone numbers into Teams Calling?
Yes, in most cases you can transfer your existing phone numbers into Teams Calling.
Is there a minimum number of services or users that I need for Teams Calling?
There is a minimum of 1 users to use Teams Calling.
We are moving to a new office, is Teams Calling suitable for this type of scenario?
Green fields deployments with new numbers can often be set up quicker than traditional phone lines, so new office deployments are ideal for Teams Calling Plans.
Can I use my old phone system handsets with Teams Calling?
You can’t use your existing system handsets with Teams Calling unless they are Skype for Business handsets that are able to have a firmware update.
Do I have to purchase desktop handsets with Microsoft Teams Calling Plans?
No, in fact most of the deployments we have done had only 1 or 2 traditional handsets. A wireless headset for your computer or a mobile phone running iOS or Android function brilliantly as Teams Calling handsets.
What about internet access?
Internet connectivity is critical for successful Teams Calling deployments. We can advise you of the minimum standards that you would want to have in place depending on the number of users at each site.
Do you provide after sales support?
Absolutely! A lot of our customers have asked us to support other elements of their IT and Telecommunications as well as their Teams Microsoft Calling Plans.
Talk Business Technology has been in business since 1996 and is the trusted business technology partner for dozens of happy customers.
The scope of our services includes:
- Devices – we supply, manage and support desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and phone systems.
- Connectivity – we connect, monitor and manage mobile services, phone lines, internet connections and private data networks
- Infrastructure- we supply, manage and support firewalls, switches, wireless networks, servers and backup solutions
- Security – we deploy, manage and monitor your network policies and permissions to maintain a consistent security posture and to minimise risks to your business from cyber-based threats.
Call us on 07 3909 8880
LOCATIONS WE SERVE
As a certified Telstra Partner and certified Microsoft Partner, Talk Business Technology specialises in calling plans for Microsoft Teams. When it comes to a calling plan Office 365, we provide support from deployment, management, as well as ongoing support as you need it. Whether you’re looking for international or domestic calling plans for Office 365, we can help.
We’re proud to provide Microsoft 365 Calling Plans to businesses in the below locations. Contact us today!