One of the things that insurance companies are requesting (and may decline a claim if you don’t have) is evidence of internal policies and procedures demonstrating that your business has a plan about how to prepare for and defend against cyber based threats.
Do you have internal policies specifically relating to Australian Signals Directorate’s Essential Eight?
– Application whitelisting
– Application patch management
– Operating system patch management
– Administrator access management
– Application hardening
– Multi-factor authentication
– Data backup
– Script and macro permissions
We can assist with creating these policies and procedures for your business – contact us to find out more.